Writestream Radio and Publishing co-founder Daria Anne is pleased to make this announcement, via Writestream Radio:
If you’re a busy entrepreneur and/or author seeking to increase your leads, sales, and influence, tune in to SMART Growth with Darien and Jody at 11 AM Eastern the second Wednesday of every month on Writestream Radio.
Listen to their first interview on The Writestream below.
Upcoming topics include:
- June 14th: Understanding the Buyer’s Journey: Know the Mindset of Today’s Digital Consumer so that you can Increase Sales
- July 12th: Meet Your Ideal Client: How to Attract, Convert and Close the Perfect Customer
- August 9th: Lead Generation: How to Tell Your Story in a Unique Way to Increase Leads
- September 13th: Lead Conversion: The Difference Between Advertising and Starting a Conversation
- October 11th: Lead Nurturing: How to Develop a Strong Relationship that Ends With the Sale
Learn more about SMART Growth Marketing at www.smartgrowthmarketing.com:
They met for coffee one day to discuss collaborating on a project and they realized quickly there was something there. Armed with years of experience on their own, plus a genuine passion for helping people achieve their dreams of success, Darien and Jody joined forces to create SMART Growth Marketing. SMART, which stands for Strategically Marketing at the Right Time, is the foundation they build their clients’ campaigns. It’s about putting relevant messages in front of prospects at the right time when they are ready and interested to see them. This dynamic duo believes that authenticity and relevancy is what makes all marketing generate limitless results. And, of yeah, they always have a great time, too!
Tune in on Wednesday, June 14 at 11 AM Eastern when Daria Anne, Darien, and Jody discuss Understanding the Buyer’s Journey.
Stream the episode at this link > SMART Growth with Darien and Jody: Understanding the Buyer’s Journey.
Prefer to listen by phone? Dial (347) 945-7246. If you would like to ask a question on the air, press “1.”
We’re excited to offer useful information on digital marketing to our listeners the second Wednesday of every month. Your book is not only your product, but a vehicle for expanding and enhancing your career and influence. To learn more about that, download our FREE eBook, Your Book Is Your New Business Card.
UPDATE: Did you miss the live episode? Click to listen.